Monday, August 16, 2010

My Top 10 Cartoon Network Shows

Here it is =)


10. The Grim Adventure's of Billy and Mandy- This is an okay show I mean I liked it but the humor sometime's pissed me off so yeah. But Grimm and Mandy were very funny and very negative LOL. Okay show I think they still show this show on Bomergang

9. The PowerPuff Girls- Okay I know this is a grily show but this really good. People are making fun off me beacuse I'm a boy and it is for girls. Its not always for girls and I know some people from school and Youtube that like this show. Buttercup and Bubbles irrated me a little.



8. Cow and Chicken- Now I don't have much to say about this show because I haven't seen it in a while. But it was an awesome show and I just don't have much to say about this.


7. Total Drama Action- I liked this show it was awesome and the elimantion were DRAMA uhhhhh this show most people don't like but I kind off do. From now on I'm gonna just say the show because it will take a long time.

6. Dexter's Labatory

5. Code Lyoko ( Some episode's where cheesie but still a great show.)

4. Codename: Kid's Next Door

3. Total Drama Word Tour

2. Ben 10 Ultimate Alien

1. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends


Yeah Fosters Home was my favorite altime show I still watch on Cartoon Network webstie or something Comment and tell me what's YOUR Top 10 favorite show!

1 comment:

  1. What is the show with the pink dog? Its up there^
    below cartoon network, next to ed ed and eddie

    ReplyDelete