Sunday, August 15, 2010

Top 10 Nickeldeon Shows


Hey its me!!!!! I am going to say my Top 10 Nick Shows!!! I will also say why I like the show.
10. Big Time Rush- People say this show is stupid but I think its really cool! My friend Paul yeah Big Time Rush it's is favorite band. I don't care what people say Big Time Rush is good there music is good! so yeah.
9. Drake and Josh- Alot of people like this show and I do too. I really wish they could put it back. My mom even think its funny! uhhhhhh yeah put some episode's are weird. But yeah I still like its alot funny. And I think this could be a classic.
8. iCarly- People say this show is dumb and weird but I like this show its pretty cool. In the first season Sam kinda irrated me so yeah thats when I stoped liking it. Then Sam you know sam stop getting so irrateting. Sam was the only reason that I didn't like iCarly but I like it now and yeah.......
7. Victorious- Yeah uhhhh I don't have much to say about this show because they didn't put a new episode for a while. But I liked it really fun and cool. The casting good and this show is very good.
6. Brain Surge- I loved this beacuse Nick has'nt done a game show for a long time. so yeah.......I was really happy when they put the tralier for this. I think the ended the series =\ But I loved it and they might put reruns I'm not so sure.
5. Doug- I loved Doug growing up as a kid but then eveantully Disney bought. I don't know why but Disney keep on buying things like Marvel ( that was big mistake) and yeah but anyays I hated the Disney's version of Doug the Nick versoin was way better and yeah.
4. The Angry Beavers- I don't have much to say about this because I haven't seen In a long time but I loved this and its awesome.
3. Spongebob Square Pants- Spongebob is actually turing weird now but the first couple of episodes were awesome and yeah don't have much to say.
2. Rugrats- Rugrats was always a big memory and I will always rember it it will always be awesome. I kind off grew up with Rugrats and I liked All Grown up but yeah okay ummmmmm Rugrats will always be a memoery
1. Hey Arnold- I LOVED Hey Arnold alot it's my second favorite altime show and Hey Arnold is awesome. I can somethime realte to Arnold. I seen the movie it was awesome. Hey Arnold was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome I always wish Hey Arnold could come back for reruns thought so yeah thanks for reading bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment